Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thoughts for the day:

1. Don't force His will. I am not in control.

2. Don't punish myself for my short comings. He will give me everything I need to fulfill His plan.

3. Don't boast on my gifts. He has given me every tool I have for His purpose.

4. Love myself. I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

5. Love others. Jesus teaches this above all else.

6. Don't worry about whether or not I'm doing enough for Him. He will call me in His time.

7. Do not be concerned whether others approve of this philosophy. Jesus is my friend and my counsellor and will heal and fill my heart.

8. Relax, be at peace with who I am, who I was made to be and who I am becoming. Succumb to Him in all things, consult Him in all things and seek Him in all things. He is the answer.

Photograph: Feeling Blue

No comments: