Tuesday, January 1, 2013
My goals for 2013.
• I want to be fierce in my pursuit of my relationship with God.
• I want to love my husband wildly, without fear, insecurity or selfishness. I want to show him by my actions how truly amazing I think he is.
• I want to play with my children more, and spend my prime time being the best mom I can possibly be in every way.
• I want my family and friends to know how much I absolutely treasure them by my words and actions.
• I want to declutter, and declutter, and declutter, until all that's left is what really matters.
• I want to worry less, and see more of the beauty around me.
• I want to talk less and listen more.
• I want to complain less and laugh more.
• I want to say that 2013 was the year I truly learned how to live.