Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Apple Blossoms


This crazy weather, I tell ya. I never thought I would be out in almost freezing weather putting sheets and newspapers over plants, yet here I am. My 2 compact apple trees are actually now in the ground and looking good, just getting ready to get pretty, and tonight is supposed to be in the 20s. We had 80 degree weather this past weekend, and this coming weekend will be in the 70s, yet today we are having snow flurries. It's just not the way it's supposed to be (according to all the seasons books we read!)

I'm heading off to physical therapy in an hour or so. I actually kind of enjoy it. I think it's helping, but I didn't do myself any favors holding toddlers in the nursery yesterday at CHAT. I loved being able to calm some of them down, but my back is paying for it today.

No comments: